London Dancers, Teachers & Dance Professionals: Let your voice be heard!
What does the London dance community want and need? We have some big questions to answer to determine how we’ll move forward for the 2020/2021 season. We would like to hear how we can better serve artists, improve our allyship, and adapt to digital and distanced dance. Tell us what you think by participating in our round table meetings, completing a survey, and/or answering our call for ideas.
Here are some of the questions we’re asking:
- How can CMA & LDF better serve our dance community?
- What do you need in order to make a better living in dance?
- What’s missing in your dance life and our city?
- How can we improve our BIPOC allyship?
- Do you feel represented in our events?
- How would you spend our budget?
- What should we pay you for?
- How can we capture the energy of live dance in a digital format?
- What are the upsides of digital dance training and performance?